Sonntag, 6. Februar 2011

The Green Goddess(es)

Remember Diana Moran?  I barely do... but we had at least two major points in common this morning.  Firstly, I went running (she's ALWAYS doing sports).  Secondly, we chose the colour green for our outfit inspiration. 

This is Diana:


http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41999000/jpg/_41999424_1983_greengoddess416.jpg

And this is me, complete with trackie bottoms (albeit in black):

green_022011

I, for one, am pretty much delighted that metallic green leotards didn't make a comeback during the recent '80s revival.  Otherwise, I would have been forced to choose a VERY different muse this morning.

green_022011_2

And the green ring.  Well, it's one of these pieces I've literally had for years.  I really have no idea where it came from or who gave it to me (did I buy it myself?).  It's also not in the slightest bit valuable but it seems to make my day whenever I wear it.

Do you have any accessories you've had for so long you can't remember where they came from?  Please post a comment about them, I'd love to hear from you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen