Montag, 31. Januar 2011

30 for what.

This is and was the beginning of my Feb 2011 30for30 attempt. I found myself, oh about half an hour ago, in a mountain (think Mt Everest) of crushed clothes, desperately trying to take close-ups of 30 pieces of clothing. Which items of clothing in which outfit combinations would impress the blogosphere? Would more readers come to my blog if I wore this with this?

Am I going mad?

After finishing mosaic number 1, I realized I was taking on the challenge for all the wrong reasons (me=genius). There are places I’d love to go with my own blog, my own dress-sense, my own body, my breakfast ideas and my writing that perhaps don’t need that external challenge at the moment.

30for30mosaic

Don’t get me wrong, I had such a hoot the first time round. But this time I’ll be bowing out gracefully and be contentedly inspired by all of your efforts. In fact, I’m more likely to be trying to copy you after the event. But that’s OK, right?

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh my gosh. I know that feeling! I love that you knew when to say when.
    I can't wait to see where your blog is going!

    The Auspicious Life

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The most important thing is being true to yourself!

    AntwortenLöschen